My husband is a bum.  Can you get me a divorce?  Ms. Fedup

I am not an attorney but it sounds like you should talk with one, but get one that specializes in cases like yours.  Contact the N.C. Lawyer Referral Service at 1 800 662 7660 or on the web at   Such a professional can not only help you get a divorce but help you with custody, child support, alimony and property division.   Most divorces in NC are on the basis of separation of a year or more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *