I have cli .   Generally, no payments are provided to incarcerated and convicted offenders.  But parole is a condition under which they can be paid to those age 62 or older, or with certain conditions, such as being disabled.  This assumes the person has worked and paid social security taxes in the past.  To get payments started contact the local Social Security office.  Medicare, part A and B, continue when a person is incarcerated.   Call 1 800 772 1213 or on the internet see

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *